Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Ancient Olympics

If I was alive when the Olympics first started - I would choose to participate in the sport of boxing.Why?   I would be a boxer because I love watching Joseph  Parker and his moves. It is pretty cool to hear that they used straps around there arms instead huge glove i'm sure just by one hit it will be sour. Im wondering right know if I was a world champ and played I'll think by one hit i'll have the fastest knock out. Also I'll make a move call it the Flying hit.
Here is a photo of what they wear to fight in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Izac,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey! It is awesome that you have decided to join us this holiday. I really loved reading your blog about boxing and I especially liked the name you created for your special boxing move, 'The Flying Hit.' That is such a great name!

    I, too, really admire Joseph Parker and think that he is quite an amazing athlete. If you'd like to learn more about other amazing athletes in New Zealand please continue on with the learning journey. There is lots of information about talented athletes in New Zealand (and overseas) on Day 3 and Day 4 of the programme!

    Hope to see you online again this holiday,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.