Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Swimming


I love Swimming! This term I had 8 lessons with some amazing instructors. They taught me lots of skills, and my technique is getting Better and Better.

When we got changed into our swimming togs,we went to the shower to rinse our selves.We always have to rinse so that we can take off our germs and gel so that no one will get sick.After that we always shiver and shake like an earthquake,because we are so cold.


When we hopped in the pool,we all had to go in our groups for the relay race.After we got into our groups,my team and I had to do relay races to the end so the instructors can see how far you can go.Once I got to the end I was feeling tired and exhausted.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Izac, My name is Kastala Brown and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Your blog post was very interesting. I can only image how exhausted you were after doing those relay races. Keep up the good work and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.