Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Holiday

The 26th of September to October the 13rd

On the first day of the holiday It was cool I stayed home watched T.V cartoon network and also played outside playing Rugby. My brother Sione was looking after us and also my Mum she had the day off. On Tuesday I did the same thing but cleaned up the whole house but my mum was not here. On Wednesday did the same thing but did the dishes but still my mum had to work. One Thursday did the same thing but did not go outside. On Friday did the same thing but my dad was looking after us and about 11:30 pm My Brother George came back from his camp OPC.

On Monday the 2nd week of the Holiday I had practice I was in Cyrus group but Lorenzo.L was in the other group My part was easy. On Wednesday we had practice again. Then the Next day on Thursday we had rehearsal I sort of did it good but we all caked it on the song. Later on Sunday it was the real deal we had to do this right and Magnificent to the Minister. But then we did all good but sort of caked it on the song. Also that is what I did in my Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.