Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Reflection 2016

I have been in pt England since I was 5 years of age. I have to say being in pt England school it has been the best primary and intermediate childhood memory's of my life. What I have enjoyed being in P.E.S is going to school and it my lunch and meeting new teachers and students every year. For me I am proud of attending P.E.S if they are like a family that I get to see every 5 days. What I will take for 2017 is my responsible, leadership and respectful self to Tamaki College. 

My special message to say to P.E.S is thank for the best childhood years I hope I don't forget the years I have been in this school.

Thank you Pt England School for the best times.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Izac! It sounds like you've had a great final year at Pt England!

    I'm Mark, a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey you signed up for at the end of term and I just thought I would remind you that it still exists for you if you want something to do during the holidays. There are loads of activities and learning opportunities about travel and the world if you are interested. The best part about it is that you get to choose what you learn.

    Anyway, if you decide you're too busy or don't want to do it, I wish you all the best at college next year.

    Kia Kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.