Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Rugby Sevens


Do you know about the rugby sevens well it is really different to rugby. There can only be 7 players on the field and on the side line you can have subs. You play the game for 7 minutes each way so in total that will be 14 minutes.

I am going to teach you about the Rugby sevens game also going to tell you about how to play it. I am going to tell you the rules, the rules are that you can’t throw it to your teammate in front of you because this would be a forward pass. Also if you drop the ball it will be a knock on. Also you can’t throw the ball like NFL because that is not how you play. You can’t tackle someone if they don’t have the ball, your target will be the person who has the ball.  Then you will know how to play when you are in a team and you might be the world’s best player like Declan O'DOnnell and My favorite player is D.J Forbes. That is who I want to be when I grow up. I want to play in the Rugby Sevens and League. For League I want to play for the Bulldogs and also if I want to play for the Rugby sevens I am going to be in the Samoan team.

Check here for where I got my Information about the Rugby Sevens from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.