Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

What Makes An Effective Paragraph

Punctuation

1 Idea

Make Sense
Juicy/ interesting words


In my group I have been thinking about what I need to do to Write an Effective Paragraph.
Here is the rubric i'm going to use to reflect on my writing.


Dave saw me today at school. I read a book today about king David. It was a good book. The book good because the horse had a good attitude.

I like to have a positive attitude, reading books really helps with my positive attitude.

Some books are not challenging enough for me. I would a slightly harder book to read so can learn more.

I love reading so that it can make my brain think it was also thinking good thoughts.
It's good to think good thoughts. Coming to school is a good thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.