Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Holiday Highlight

Highlight:

I went to Youth Pride at Tamika College at the recheck center. I went with my 4 brothers and their names are Exodus, fonzo,
George and sione. The best two things I like to do there is eat and do drills.Also did you know if you go to the Youth Pride you would know mike he's my uncle.Tuesday the first week my dad was in Star Ship for his diabetes.Then on Saturday last week I went to Pt England beach it pack over there because there was Samoa gelegie.{Cricket}After that we had a Reunion in my dads family  I haven’t seen my nana and papa before but when I notice we were having the Reunion my dad told me that they past away tears came out of my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.