Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Ratas Canoe - Vocaroo


Record and upload voice >>

“Hi my name is Rata
Thanks for looking at my blog.
This blog post is about a story we read in reading called Ratas Canoe.
This presentation is in the format of an Advice column as if Rata has emailed me about his problem in the story, and then my reply to Rata with advice.
In the story Rata is trying to cut the tree
But every-time he cuts the tree it come to a normal tree
This is what Rata has said in his letter to me,
“Dear Rata
I know when you cut the tree it just comes back to normal I think you should just got to tell them it you can cut their tree then they might say your answer.
“Dear Izac
I hope you have enjoyed my explanation about this blog post.
Please leave a comment or question if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.