Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Izac Reflection

What I like about 2014 is that being a year 6 and having great teachers in the class. I also like the new buildings that the workers are making. Also I really liked how the year 6 camp was at Kawau island.

The thing that I am proud of is having good days in class and good new friends. I am also proud of me going to the year 6 camp. Also I am proud to be in Miss M Drama performance

I really want to be a year 7 so I can be a senior. I want to get better at Maths so I can be Brainy I also want to be a good person at school and have no fights.

I am also proud to come to school every day to learn and see my friends. I am proud to have good teachers in class.

I really want to be a year 7 so I can be a senior. I want to get better at Maths so I can be Brainy I also want to be a good person at school and have no fights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.